AD | NEWCHIC

by - 10:24

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new post, but this time I'm not going to promise to post weekly as most of the time, after saying it, it's not possible. The truth is that when I enter into the blog I miss this world and the people who are still around, I know there are many of you and this week I will be visiting your blogs to see how everything is going.

Today I bring you a post that smells like summer, many of you have already started going to the beach and the pool, and the weather is getting much hotter these days. And that's when the famous "I don't know what to wear" comes. For me personally, I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, but I feel like wearing comfortable and light things to avoid getting hot. And that's why today I'm bringing you a post about the online clothing and accessories shop Newchic

It's not the first time I talk about this shop, I've done several posts about it, and what I bring you today is a TOP 5 items from the web for this summer that I hope will help you if you're looking for something similar. I hope you like my selection:

1. Vintage holiday dress: In summer, I am one of those who pulls dresses for everything. In the end, I think it's what we wear more comfortable, so for me on holidays you can't miss the typical vintage dress.

2. Cheap plus size swimwear: Nowadays we can find a lot of swimwear brands but not all of them have plus sizes. Newchic has large sizes at very competitive prices.

3. Sexy pijamas for women: lingerie type, shirt, short, long, with or without matching dressing gown, cotton, pattern printing... whatever the style of pyjamas you feel sexy with, you can find it here.

4. Bohemian maxi dresses: my summer dress par excellence. It's perfect for all occasions depending on the accessories you complement it with. The must have of the summer.

5. Ethnic print jumpsuit: Jumpsuits are the top trend this summer. I have already joined this trend and in this link I leave you some with ethnic print.

I hope you found this post useful,

HAPPY WEEK

- stylish patterns -

¡Hola a todos! Estoy de vuelta con un nuevo post, pero esta vez no voy a prometer que publicaré semanalmente ya que la mayoría de veces, después de decirlo no me resulta posible. La verdad es que cuando entro al blog echo de menos este mundo y a las personas que todavía quedan por aquí, que sé que sois muchas y esta semana me iré pasando por vuestros blogs a ver cómo os va todo.

Hoy os traigo un post que huele a verano, muchos ya habréis empezado a ir a la playa y a la piscina, y es que el tiempo está siendo mucho más caluroso estos días. Y ahí es cuando llega el famoso "no sé qué ponerme". A mi personalmente, no sé si es porque me estoy haciendo mayor, me apetece llevar cosas cómodas y ligeras para no pasar calor. Y por eso hoy os traigo un post hablando de la tienda online de ropa y complementos Newchic

No es la primera vez que os hablo de esta tienda, he hecho varios posts sobre ella, y lo que hoy os traigo es un TOP 5 de artículos de la web para este verano que espero que te sirvan si estás buscando algo similar. Espero que os guste mi selección:

1. Vestido vintage: En verano yo soy de las que tira de vestidos para todo. Al final, pienso que es con lo que menos calor pasamos, así que para mí en vacaciones no puede faltar el típico vestido vintage.

2. Bañadores talla grande: Hoy en día podemos encontrar muchísimas marcas de bañadores pero no todas cuentan con tallas grandes. Newchic cuenta con tallas grandes y a precios muy competitivos.

3. Pijamas para mujer: de tipo lencero, camisero, cortos, largos, con bata a juego o sin ella, de algodón, con dibujos... sea como sea el estilo de pijama con el que te sientes cómoda, aquí puedes encontrarlo.

4. Vestido maxi bohemio: mi vestido por excelencia del verano. Es perfecto para todas las ocasiones dependiendo de los accesorios con los que lo complementes. El must have del verano.

5. Mono estampado étnico: Los monos son la tendencia top de este verano. Yo ya me he unido a esta moda y en este enlace os dejo algunos con estampado étnico.

Espero que el post os haya resultado útil,

FELIZ SEMANA

You May Also Like

22 comentarios

  1. Very nice outfits. I like particularly that vintage-dress. Have a good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These pieces look so beautiful! I hope you are having a great week so far!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to try wearing vintage dresses and bohemian ones during this summer :))

    beyond beneath

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great products.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Tiene varias cosas interesantes, saludos:D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pues voy a echar un vistazo ya mismo!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MI PARTO / MY BIRTH STORY

    ResponderEliminar
  7. These are such a beautiful pieces. Thank you for sharing.

    www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. very pieces ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love NewChic :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. No conocía la web pero tiene pintaza todo!
    Espero tu opinión en mi último post, besitos!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Lovely summer pieces, thanks for sharing! it's hard when there is no time for blogging!

    Hope you are having a lovely week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Awesome, you can get new fashion trends about leather jacket.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Nice, you can be aware the new designs of boxing gloves.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Awesome selection Alejandra! I just got my first bohemian maxi dress from them and I loved it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Hard Tissue Microtome and similar as well.Thanks !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I like the selection of outfit fashion pieces at the links you provided.
    I especially like Vintage holiday dresses and the pyjamas available at Newchic.
    A happy week to you as well!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...