martes, julio 30

New beginning.

Cuando creé este blog, mi unica intención era tener un espacio personal donde poder compartir con la familia y amigos algunas fotografias, videos y frases importantes para mi. Apenas publicaba y no le dedicaba practicamente nada de tiempo. Hace poco cambié el nombre del blog por "stylish patterns" y aunque ultimamente publico más a menudo, no lo hago todo lo que me gustaría. Por eso este nuevo comienzo. Principalmente publicaré sobre moda, pero para mi stylish patterns no solo se refiere a mi estilo de vestir, sino a mi estilo de vida. Habrán muchas sorpresas, no os las perdais;)

                                                                                - stylish patterns -

When I made this blog, I only wanted to have a personal space to share with family and friends some photos, videos and important phrases for me. I barely posted and I didn't spent so much time on it. Recently, I changed the name of the blog by "stylish patterns", and I don't post all that I wanted. For that, this new beginning. Mainly I'll publish about fashion, but for me stylish patterns is not only what I wear, is about my lifestyle too. There'll be many surprises, don't miss them;)


20 comentarios:

  1. :) i'm wating for this new beginning! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Deseando ver todas las novedades. Yo tmb he intentado ampliar temas en mi blog pero al final casi siempre es moda,jeejj. Bss, Álex:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Estoy deseando ver estos cambios :D

    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love your blog! Would love you to check out my blog, and maybe we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC! Will follow straight back

    www.kellyjadec.blogspot.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Por aqui estaré para ver todos tus post sobre moda :D
    Besos
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. AMAZING BLOG !!

    would you like to follow each other? if you decided, please let me know so I can follow you back!

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. We are waiting! :)

    xx
    http://www.ariadnaalberopolseres.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love your yellow nailpolish ! :)
    http://isaidpardon.blogspot.de/2013/07/inspiration_31.html

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love your Blog. It's so beautiful. I follow you now, would you follow back? My english is maybe a little bit of shit. :DDDD
    www.colour-blogging.blogspot.de

    PS: you can take my posts in spain and in english. With google translator. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. we can't wait to see what cool posts you have in store!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Great blog, follow you now) Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Follow you back honey thanks <3 facebook also? let me know love love love
    www.mariezamboli.com

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi!! follow each other? let me know!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Gorgeous! Love your nail color.

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. love this look, and you are so pretty!
    xox
    taliaamy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...